Circadia PK Peels
Please Note: You will not be able to add-on these peels during check out. I will need to do a full assessment to see if you qualify for a peel.
Lactic Acid $30 (15min)
Lactic acid is a member of the Alpha Hydroxy group of molecules that promote desquamation of the stratum corneum.
This peel is a gentle, safe and well tolerated by most skin types. Treating thin, damaged and aging skin with lactic acid not only removes the outer layers of damage stratum corneum but will leave a more intact lipid barrier resulting in a healthier appearance.
Skin Type Indications: Aging, acneic or keratizined skin. Tolerated by most skin types.
This peel can be repeated every 4 weeks.
A full client consultation is necessary before treatment.
- Hypersensitivity or anyone highly allergic
- Severely dry and dehydrated skin or those with a compromised lipid barrier
- Accutane® with the past year
- Pregnancy or nursing
- Glycolic acid or salicylic acid within past week
- Retin-A® or Renova® within the past week
- Herpetic breakout
- Open wounds or suspicious lesions
Alpha-Beta Peel $30 (15min)
This very effective peel uses the perfect blend of acids to exfoliate without harshness, irritation or inflammation. A new technology in peeling, clients experience little to no stinging and should not experience flaking or peeling.
Our combination of lactic and salicylic peel provides a perfect blend of acids to exfoliate and clean the pores without harshness, irritation or inflammation, while improving the hydration factor of the lipid barrier.
Skin Type Indications: Tolerated by most skin types. Great for oily, acenic, thicker skin. This peel can be repeated every 4 weeks.
A full client consultation is necessary before treatment
- Aspirin or salicylic sensitivity
- History of being highly allergic to anything
- Pregnant or nursing
- Accutane® within the last year
- Antibiotics – topical or systemic
- Broken skin or herpetic breakout
- Laser surgery within the last 12 weeks
- Using glycolic acid, Retin -A® or Renova® in the last 4 weeks